Sunday, March 19, 2017

September 2016

One of our family traditions is back to school dates.
I love this one-on-one time with each child before school starts each year


Landon's all about me bag 
I think this basically sums him up in a nutshell

2nd Grade






All our cute neighbor kids

1st day of kindergarden
Tears from me, excitement from him.  It's a long walk back to the car after dropping them off.



2nd grade, Kindergarden and Mommy school

My little doughnut date!
Although she wouldn't want to be called little.
We drowned our sorrows after dropping Easton off at his first day of kindergarden in some sugary goodness.

Puddle jumping with Oaklyn Anne


Oaklyn's first day of what she calls "ballet school"
If you know her, you know that there never was a happier 3 year old in all the world!


Paxton loves to supervise the ballet class:)



Soccer

Two # 2's
Same number, same color, different teams
Easton's game face

Family super hero fun run, which would have been "super fun" if we hadn't lost Landon in downtown Akron



Because I never want to forget his little quirk of playing with his hair to fall asleep:)


Early morning piano lessons from big brothers are the best.

Big baby in a little box
Morning walks with Oaklyn:



Family picnic

My Mom asked for these pictures to give an analogy in a talk about comparing our lives to others.  
I always tell my kids that the only reason they should be looking in someone else's bowl, 
is to make sure that person has enough.





September was a month of packing to move






Primary programs

Baking
And saying good bye to many dear friends.







































No comments:

Post a Comment