Thursday, April 27, 2017

Oaklyn's Mermaid Party!

Happy birthday to my favorite daughter!
Oaklyn, you are an absolute joy and blessing in my life.
One of the things I love about you is that you are a lot of fun and up for anything, but also delightfully girly!
I could not have been more thrilled that you asked for a "pink mermaid party"


Of course she picked the pink mermaid tail:)

When the guests arrived they each picked out a mermaid tail and crown.
The boys got a shark fin and sea shells.
Jelly fish!
Then each friend got to make her own mermaid

I thought they turned out darling!




The kids painted their crowns.

The boys painted sea shells
Next the kids all "swam" in the jump house!

The pictures are kind of blurry but you can still see the smile on Oaklie's face

The whole crew!

Darth Vader and a storm trooper made and appearance:)

Mermaid cupcakes!
Oaklyn helped me make these.





She was so grateful and excited about her party and must have told me 100 times in the days leading up to it,
 "Thank you Mom for making this for me!"
I love her!



The party got slimy and sandy after that...
We played with mermaid slime(which is blue slime with sparkles and shells in it) and sand.


Lastly, we opened presents and played.
She had a blast playing with all her fun new toys after her friends left.
Later that night I did her video birthday interview and she was beaming with happiness.  
It was a good day!





























No comments:

Post a Comment